Re: Wine

As explained to me:

All wine made with fruit has sulfite in it that naturally comes from the
fruit.  The only truly sulfite free wine that I know of is made from
rhubarb, which sounds odd, but I've been told is very good.

However, most of the people who are looking for sulfite free wine are
actually looking for wines with no ADDED sulfites, that is, no sulfites
above and beyond what occurs natually.

This was explained to me by a VERY patient wine shop owner, so if there
are any mistakes, blame her! <grin>

-Sandra Mort