Re: Wine

When I bought a few bottles of wine yesterday, I asked if the lack of
mention of sulfites on the one package meant that the wine were
sulfite-free.  The manager told me that all wines have sulfites.

I seem to recall something about a change in the state and/or
federal laws regarding the labeling of wines for sulfites.  I think it
eliminated the requirement.  Or do I have it backward?

Lee Ann in Pennsylvania