Champagne

hi-
	I just saw Sandra Mort's post about Champagne marinade and I have to
ask-how you do this? I mean, how long do you marinade the veggies for and
what veggies did you think were good like this? Your idea sounds great, and
since both my closest male friend as well as my boyfriend can't live
without a barbeque grill in the summer (although the thought of anything
but m**t on the grill is beyond them), I've got to have something other
than tofu dogs to eat when we break out the grill.

Waiting anxiously for the bad weather to pass here in tornado-hit Nashville--

Gayle

Gayle Dannette Green
	gayle.d.green@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	Vanderbilt Institute of Public Policy Studies, Center for Evaluation
Research and Methodology

						"The Truth is in The Truth"
										-Max Weber