Re: Stevia

laurie asks
>I also received a sample of Stevia that looked similar to sugar.  I
>really wanted to like it, but I just didn't.  It had a bitter taste to
>me.  I'm wondering if the liquid taste the same or does it by chance have
>less of a bitter taste.
**the liquid stevia I purchased at a local HFS was not bitter but did
have a *strong* licorice taste...have others found that to be true?
I bought it to sweeten cereals and ice tea and for summer
coolers..lemonade etc, but don't think this will work..licorice flavored
lemonade doesn't hack it for me
elle

mailto:elle@xxxxxxxxxx
icq:9462644
NIDDM~D&E with McDougalls low fat vegetarian diet
"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans"