Sorbet ?

I'm not sure I know exactly what sorbet is but here is a good recipe for
something cold and fat free. It comes from McDougles 12day book.

1 1/2 cups canned crushed pinapple w/juice
3 frozen bananas
3 cups frozen strawberries (1 16 oz bag)

Place crushed pineapple and juice in the blender. Add the frozen fruit a
little at a time, blending between each addition. Scoop 1/2 cup servings
into dessert dishes and freeze for 15 to 30 minutes. (If frozen for longer
period of time, remove from freezer a few minutes before servings to
soften.) ( I put it in the microwave for about 1 minute on defrost.)

I'm planning to try other fruits like this , If I come up with anything
interesting I'll post them. If anyone has any they allready make I'd love
for you to share them.		Thanks
						Dawn from Maine