Baking Sweet Potatoes

I love sweet potatoes with a little brown sugar on them.  But, I never cook
mine in the oven - takes WAY too long.  I don't prick them, I just wash and
throw in the microwave.  Microwave on high for 15 minutes, let sit about 10
minutes and then check.  If they aren't squishy yet, I microwave for another
5-10 minutes.  That's all...  I don't think I could wait an hour for them to
get ready - when my sweet craving calls, I have to satisfy almost
immediately!!!!

I love tabouile (sp?), but don't know any FF/LF versions.  If anyone has
ideas, could they please post....

Thanks!

Dawn Baumbach