portobella mushrooms

Thanks to all who sent me recipes.
I read them all, was missing some ingredients, and mixing and maxing
came out with a great recipe.  We ate in on top of spaguetti with a
salad to the side:

I "fried" a lot of onions in apple juice
I added garlic
then some balsamic vinagre
I added the portobellas whole, carefully that they would not break
I covered the pan and left them for more or less 10 minutes

the result was delicious.
take care
Jenka

--