Question on potatoes

This is a question for David Siscoe:

	I read your post about the glycemic scale and potatoes, and how we
should eat food that is under 100 on the scale.  Since this is a
glycemic scale, will eating foods under 100 help diabetic control their
sugar levels?  If that is the case, wouldn't adding fat increase the
number of the scale, and our goal is to go fatfree?  Maybe I am just
confused; it certainly won't be the first time!

Sharon