The world's best Spinach Dip

Many Spinach Dip recipes have been posted recently. Some of them were
actually quite similar to this. I had an recipe that was almost the same
as this, and used it for every party I went to. I needed an appetizer to
take w/ me to an easter dinner, so I grabbed the Pumpernickel loaf out
of my freezer, and whipped up a slightly different version than my
regular. The new recipe disappeared faster than my old one! :P~~~ Ssome
people call it a Rip-&-Dip, because that's what you do. I used a small,
round loaf of pumpernickel bread, hollowed it out, used the bits of
bread for dipping, and used the loaf like a bowl. If you need a larger
amount, simply doulbe the dip recipe, and either use a small loaf of
pumpernickel and one of sourdough, or use a large one of either. Here is
the small dip recipe, which nearly fills the small loaf:

1/2 pkg. frozen spinach, thawed and drained
1/2 pkg. Knorr dry vegetable soup mix (use 1/2 the dehydrated veggies
and 1/2 the powder from 1 pkg.)
1        scallion, finely chopped
3/4 cup  fat free sour cream
3/4 cup  fat free Miracle Whip (don't use mayonnaise)
1/2 tsp. garic powder
2   tbsp evapourated skim milk

Squeeze all the liquid out of the spinach until it is like a ball. Get
out your sharpest knife and chop it for a minute or so. Sift through the
soup mix to get to the powder at the bottom, and add 1/2 the pkg. to all
the other ingredients. Mix it up really well, and try to pour it all
into an empty sour cream or cottage cheese container. Find room in the
fridge for the dip, and leave it there at least an hour, or better yet:
keep there overnight when you can grab it and the bread, throw them in a
bag, head to the car and go! The longer it's in the fridge, the more
intense the flavour gets. My sister hates onions, and she couldn't even
tell they were in there! :o) Hope you like the recipe!

Please reply A.S.A.P. to Aqua

stacianbob@xxxxxxxxxxx

AND REMEMBER, A LACK OF IRON MAKE YOU TIRED!

                   ZZ
                 ZZ
           ''' ZZ
          (- -)