VeganRella Cheese

Sandra Mort said:
>In the US, there are two brands of casein free cheeseL Soymage and
>VeganRella. VeganRella sort of melts, but is flavored with herbs and
>other things that are gooey, sort of, when melted, but taste nothing like
>cheese.

Personally, I really like the veganRella cheeses. Great for pizza when you
just have to have something realistic. Or quesadillas, or baked potatoes or
... a million other things!
I love cheese, but I know I need to avoid it. VeganRella helps me a bunch!

Nina, thanks for the graphic story on osteo- that should help keep me
motivated forever!!

Shannon