portobello, please

I have read various recipes for portobello mushrooms, but then could
never find them in Mexico.  Today I found and bought some.  Now my
porblem is I do not remember how to prepare them.  Any and all related
recipes will be greatly appreciated.  Please send them to me and not to
the list.
The portobello are nice and big.  Just last week I was in San Antonio
and I had some which where delicious.
I am anxiously awaiting your answers.
TIA
Jenka