Re: portobello, please

hi jenka..here is an easy one I fixed a couple of days ago..elle

place 1 Knorr (or similar) vegetarian bullion cube in 1 cup of h20  in
microwave save glass dish with snug top..heat and disolve bullion
coarse chop several mild onions (I use green salad onions), 2 fresh
tomatoes (I like romas) and a pinch of rosemary and thyme from the garden
(or dry)
wash and lightly trim the stem of the mushrooms and place them in  liquid
in container, put chopped tomato/onion and herbs on top
microwave on med 5-7 minutes..till water is simmering and vegetables are
cooked but dont over cook
serve with rice
use leftover mushrooms the next day with the sauce as sort of a 'french
dip' veggie sandwich
jenka writes:
>I have read various recipes for portobello mushrooms,

mailto:elle@xxxxxxxxxx
icq:9462644
NIDDM~D&E with McDougalls low fat vegetarian diet
"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans"