Re: Soy Milk question

Julie asked:

> Tonya said that Better Than Milk has a serving size of 2 Tablespoons.
> What's that all about? That ugly "serving size" topic rears its head once
> more. Why do manufacturers pick such unrealistic serving sizes?

Better Than Milk is a powdered soy milk; 2 tablespoons is the amount
of powder used to make one cup when mixed with water.  So it is the
standard serving size for milk and milk substitutes.

I keep meaning to mix some up and chill it for the next morning's cereal,
but I keep forgetting.  If we like the taste, it would be great to get
away from those expensive boxes of soymilk.

Jane Colman		jane@xxxxxxxxxx