Soy Milk question

I am reading the soy milk discussion with some interest. On my last
shopping expedition, I spent quite some time comparing ingredients and
nutritional breakdowns on all the choices. I ended thoroughly confused
and unable to make a decision. I did the same thing in the cookie aisle,
but that's not pertinent to this list....

Tonya said that Better Than Milk has a serving size of 2 Tablespoons.
What's that all about? That ugly "serving size" topic rears its head once
more. Why do manufacturers pick such unrealistic serving sizes?

My last few soy milk choices were too thin and watery and sweet for my
taste. I'll try some of your other suggestions.

Thanks,

Julie in San Jose