Fatfree Frozen Potatoes

I've been buying a brand of frozen hashbrowns called Mr. Dell's; they're
just potatoes with no fat added.  I've found them in a couple of different
chain grocery stores (HyVee and Walmart) here in Northeast Missouri.  Also,
I've tried a kind of ff hashbrowns made from baked potatoes but can't
remember just offhand what brand they were.  They cook very quickly,
however, and taste great!  If anyone else has seen them, please post it.
They're definitely worth trying.

Jane

     Jane Smith
     mjsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Special Collections, Pickler Memorial Library
     Truman State University (formerly NMSU)
     Kirksville, Missouri  USA