McDougalling

Hi,
	Just wanted to toss in my point of view.  I'm doing the MWL and I
wasnt a vegetarian.  To me its easy to start with limited food,
easier than having more choices.  Whenever I tryed to go vegetarian
it just never worked- other stuff kept creeping in.  Probably I'm
just in the right mind set this time.  Rather than preparing for it
(as suggested by McD) and agonizing over it I just woke up and said
to myself- you have enough of the right stuff for many meals- lets go
for it NOW.  That was the day after I picked up the book.  I do
intend to move into his regular plan when I've reached at least my
FIRST goal, or hopefully later, I figure I will add in pasta and fat
free dairy slowly.  Then again maybe I like this coz its a challenge.

Smiles,
Rebecca