Starving

Hi all!  I just wanted to pass on something that happened to me today.
I've lost 79 pounds since January.  Since I'm a receptionist at a
country club, I need something easy to munch on; I like pretzels.  One
of the members of the club (whom has remarked to me about my weight
loss) walked by when I had a mouthful.  He said, "Hey!  You're not
supposed to be eating anything!"  Astonished and a little disgusted, I
said, "No!  I eat A LOT!  You gotta eat!"  I'm so sick of unlightened
people who don't realize you don't have to starve to lose weight.

Thanks for listening,

Sheri, who finally received her Dixie's Diner catalog today!