Re: And they're off...the pounds that is.

Fortunately, McDougall recommends switching to his "regular" plan when
you've lost the weight you need to, and that includes pasta.  I'm doing
the MWL plan and am happy about it, but I too miss the pasta.  I'm content
to save it for rare treats until I can have it more often.

Debbie
Iowa City, Iowa