SF Bay Area stuff

I will try to restart the BA-FATFREE list this weekend.  I just need
to find a few free hours.

I'm very interested in doing a Miyake sushi fest, but don't have the
time right now to plan one myself.  Would be very grateful indeed if
someone else organized one.

BTW, lately I've been spending a day every other weekend or so cooking
up large quantities of food and freezing in individual portions for
the week ahead.  Is anyone in the bay area interested in team cooking
this weekend?  I live in East Palo Alto and could host one in my small
and humble kitchen or would be willing to travel a half hour or so.
Email me privately if you are interested -- if I get the ba-fatfree
list up, we can have a discussion on the topic there.

I plan to make Bajan Beans, Gabe's Eggplant Tomato stew and some other
new dish I haven't tried.  With 2 or 3 folks (or more if someone
offers a larger kitchen for use) we could make more dishes.

--
Michelle Dick             artemis@xxxxxxxxx              East Palo Alto, CA