Lemon dessert sauce

Hello again -

    A number of years ago I found a recipe for gingerbread served with a
dollop of whipped cream cheese on top and warm lemon sauce poured over
all. It looked appealing and it tasted great.

    I've found a recipe on the fat-free list for gingerbread, and
fat-free cream cheese is readily available, whether you make your own or
buy the commercial brands. Now does anyone have a  recipe for a ff lemon
sauce they'll share?

TIA, Margaret