Cutting boards

I have experimented with many types of cutting boards.  Like a previous
poster, I "encourage" my carniverous family members to limit themselves to
a particular one, which I never use.

The tip someone (I think it was Michelle) gave about the floppy plastic
kind was great.  I bought one, and found it pretty versatile, especially
putting it in the dishwasher.  I plan to buy one or two more next time I'm
in the right store!

I rejected glass boards years ago, they were too hard on my knives, which
needed constant sharpening due to striking such a hard surface.  I suppose
if you use those cerated knives it wouldn't be too much of a problem.

Shelley
Shelley Shusterman              If the price of education
Ottawa, Canada                  is too high, then what is
sshuster@xxxxxxxxxxxx           the price of ignorance?