Nashville, TN

Hi all,
Could anyone tell me about ff eating in Nashville? Also, I would like to
know if ther are any organic grocers in the area.  I will be in the
Smyrna (spelling??) area (north side) of town. It looks like a 4 month
or more stay for this bit of work.
I have already been told to expect a price difference but would like to
keep the f*t down as much as possible. Maybe I will be able to do some
of my own cooking but eating out seems like it will be the majority of
the meals.
Mac