Binding veggieburgers

Karen was wondering what to bind her veggieburgers with. My hubby
bought me some (horribly fatty - why????!!!!) vegan burgers from the
Co-op [1] and I copied down the ingredients in case they were useful.
I'm going to have a go at concocting something similar without the fat
- but the only thing I saw that looked like it might have been a
binder was dried potato - just another thought.

[1] Co-op (in the UK at least) refers not to a co-operative of
neighbours buying food but to a specific supermarket chain that
started out as a co-operative.

Kate

--
/*  I'm still 22, but I'm getting used to it.
    http://users.ox.ac.uk/~corp0141/index.html  */