Re: The 'barf' casserole

The ongoing string about nutritional yeast:

> You see, the problem is that you used Brewer's yeast, not nutritional
> yeast. Try a HFS-they'll
> know what you're talking about.

this weekend I visited no fewer than 5 HFS within a 60km radius of my
home.  guess what ..... ALL of them offered me Brewer's Yeast.
Fortunately, as a former homebrew maker, I know it when I see it.

Not ONE of them knew there was a difference between the two yeasts,
and I STILL haven't been able to find the nutritional one in our
area.  I guess I'll just have to stick with cheese and cut down my
fats elsewhere : (

Fran Watts
Ballito, South Africa
fran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"What your mind can conceive, your body can achieve"