Food Values

All;
        Does anyone out there know the values (fat, calories, protein, etc.)
for nutritional yeast and lecithin granules?  I'm trying to input them into
a nutritional analysis program, and neither is listed in any books I can
find, nor in the USDA Nutrient Database.
        There was one listmember who could get the values for lecithin...
are you still out there (the last week's been pretty hectic, I know).

Jacqueline