milk sub

This morning, operating on very little sleep, I made oatmeal with LOTS of
water.   Hmm.  Throw it in the blender with a block of Mori-nu lite tofu
and a banana, I thought.   Whoops, no bananas.    Whoops, let the blender
run while trying to locate the urping cat (found under the dining room
table).   I ended up with a strangely milk-like substance with a pleasing,
not-too-sweet taste.  I don't know if this would go over as a coffee
creamer, but I will be doing this again!
Anne
p.s. even the cat had some.