Food from Mexico

Hello to all,

Not a long time ago, someone (sorry I can not remember the name)
from Mexico sent to the list. This remind me good souvenirs of
wonderful dishes (I do not think they where fat free but
I did not care at that time). I especially remember the
great tortillas made out of corn that helped to eat the hot but not less great
dishes(I was not vegetarian at this time). So my question are just the
following: Can this person (sorry again) or someone who knows post the
receipes of the
tortillas and maybe some typicals vegetarians dishes ,but, of course in ff
versions.

Sorry for my english, I am french.

Thanks for all

Ludo