Re: how to make rice milk???

To Aleve who was wondering how to make rice milk. I have not tried this
recipe yet.  I got it from Veggies Unite.   The comments below are not
mine either, but I think they apply.

RICE MILK
2/3 c. hot rice
3 c. hot water
1/3 c. cashews
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. salt
2 tbs. sweetener of choice
Blend all ingredients, chill and serve. Servings: 4.

That's the standard recipe. Here are my ideas:
I bet you could use a cup of rice and eliminate the nuts.
You could substitute the coconut flavoring for the vanilla.
Taste it before you add sweetener.
Strain it, if you prefer no sediment.