favorite kitchen tools

I think I'm going to have to buy those bendable plastic cutting surfaces-
I never know how to get my things from the cutting board to the pot, since
the cutting board is connected to the kitchen cabinets & pulls out like a
flat
wooden drawer in my apartment.

I don't have many specialized tools, but I love my Circulon pasta cooker
with
the colander insert, and my Wustof 6 inch chef's knive. It seems the right
size
to cut just about anything. A good knife really helps! I use it almost
everyday.

-Kelly Carney