Re: Beans

Maralyn;

Yes, I cook an entire bag of beans and freeze them in "can-sized"
portions.  FYI a 16 ounce can of beans, drained and rinsed, is the same
as 10 ounces of home-cooked beans.  You can get so many "cans" of beans
out of one 69 cent bag of dried, it's almost wasteful to buy the cans!
:-)  Also you can flavor the beans any way you like.

Rachel

I'm a strong believer in education.  If we couldn't sign our names,
everyone would have to pay cash. --Rita Mae Brown