FATFREE Digest V97 #249 -Reply

I have been reading the daily digests for approximately a month now, and
this is the first time I have contributed.  I find the discussion and the
recipes really interesting and beneficial.
In the last few weeks I have been trying to perfect a fat-free, and
preferably sugar-free, muffin.  I have made a few attempts, and they all
come out chewy and tasteless - depending upon the fruit used.  Can
anyone recommend a "success guaranteed" muffin recipe.

Also, can anyone tell me what cilantro is, and where I can get cilantro
leaves.

Samantha
Perth, Western Australia