Re: Green tomatoes?

Hi,

You sent your post to the address: fatfree-request@xxxxxxxxxxx

This address is used only for subscribe and unsubscribe requests and
posts sent here come only to me, not to the list as a whole.

To post your message you will need to send it to: fatfree@xxxxxxxxxxx

A copy of your message appears below.  If you forward this message to
the list, make sure to edit out my comments here.

Thanks,
Michelle Dick, Owner, Fatfree Vegetarian Mailing List

==Your message follows==
Hi,

Well, we got our first frost last night and I have a bunch of green
tomatoes.  I <<could>> bread them with cornmeal and f** them, but was
hoping "y'all'd" have a better idea.

Thanks in advance

Jana