re: Black Rice

Black rice is actually a different type of rice--not wild rice (which isn't
even technically rice). I fell in love with black rice pudding in Thailand
and Indonesia, and found black rice at an Asian supermarket here in
Seattle. I was unable to find it on the East Coast, I must admit, but if
you live in a city with a large enough Asian population to merit specialty
stores, you may be in luck.

Elizabeth Sanders (esanders@xxxxxxxxxx)