Re: McD Recipes

I have to resort to the general list now as I have had so many
queries like the one below.
> Frances,
>  Please add me to your McDougall recipe list send out.   Thanks, Suzanne

Please note:  I did *not* offer any such list.  I actually quoted
another sender who was offering these recipes, and commented that I
felt it was not only illegal in terms of copyright, but also unfair
to the author to *do* him out of money!
So, I am *not* going to add anyone to any list - I do not have it,
and do not want anything to do with it!
Meanwhile, (to quote another listmember), back to the recipes ; )
Fran Watts
Ballito, South Africa
fran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Successful people are people who have learned to solve their problems"