Re: McWell pasta/spaghetti squash

Jan wrote:
> and got the hungries for pasta.  So....spaghetti squash to the
rescue!

I had one of these for the first time last week. Boy, was it divine!
I sprinkled it liberally with salt/pepper/chopped fresh thyme, and
ate it straight out of the shell!  I actually meant it as a side dish
for something else, but when I did the "chef taste" bit, I couldn't
stop eating!

I cooked it whole in a pressure cooker, BTW, after poking it a couple
of times with a knife.  Took forever tho.

Fran Watts
Ballito, South Africa
fran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Successful people are people who have learned to solve their problems"