rice, shmice

<<
 I *know* I'm supposed to stick with brown rice when following McDougall.
 It's unprocessed, will provide far more health benefits, yadda yadda yadda.
 But if I don't like it, I'm not gonna make it, and I'm not gonna eat it.  >>

then forget it.  eat whole wheat couscous, potatoes, quinoa (rinse it first),
bulghar, barley.  a little white rice once in a while won't kill you but
you're still better off eating whole grains.  i like brown rice with tamari
(soy sauce), ginger, garlic and a splash of rice vinegar.  joanna in dc