McWell pasta

I am doing the McDougall weightless program (well, as best as I can :-)),
and got the hungries for pasta.  So....spaghetti squash to the rescue!  Not
quite the same thing but it was really good, the leftovers are heating up
right now for lunch in the office.

I made a spicy tomato sauce to which I added tofu italian style sausage,
along with plenty of garlic and red pepper flakes.  Worked for me!

Before someone asks, here is how I cook spaghetti squash,
cut the big guy in half, scoop out the seeds, and put in a large covered
microwaveable dish, nuke for 10 minutes, let stand for a couple minutes,
then nuke for 10 minutes more.  You can also steam it in a big pot on the
stove.

And I think  you can bake it whole, then cut in half and remove seeds, BUT,
WARNING, puncture it in several places before placing on baking sheet to
bake, it may well build up lots of steam and explode.
Jan

Jan Gordon  jrg14@xxxxxxxxxxx
"We are all the guests of the green plants..."
Ismail Serageldin, V P, Environmentally Sustainable Development