Re: "Bhel Puri"

Hi,

Richard and Julia says:

> This is to Bali who submitted the recipe for the Bhel Puri type snack.
            -----
Bala! :-)

> What is  puffed rice?  Do you mean Rice Krispies or is this something
> special?

I mean the stuff rice cakes and rice krispie treats are made out of. You
can get just the puffed rice (they dry roast rice grains till they puff
up like pop corn, I've no idea if this can be done at home!) without any
additives in Indian grocery stores, I don't know if these are available in
regular grocery stores.

I apologize, I'm so used to going to Indian grocery stores to get this
stuff, I didn't realize this may be a strange sounding ingredient. You
could try the topping on pop corn too! (Like an email to me suggested).

Bala.