I hate brown rice!

Folks --
The basic fact of the matter is, I can't stand brown rice. Anybody have

a) any tips on making it more palatable

b) any reasons why I should lose any sleep over substituting white rice
(which I adore) for brown

I *know* I'm supposed to stick with brown rice when following McDougall.
It's unprocessed, will provide far more health benefits, yadda yadda yadda.
But if I don't like it, I'm not gonna make it, and I'm not gonna eat it. And
now I feel GUILTY for craving steamed white rice! How weird is that, I
thought I was supposed to be craving hot fudge sundaes or something....

Your thoughts? I have a huge bag of the stuff on my pantry shelf.

Kellie
(Who could eat white rice every day of the week)