Whole grains are NOT bad ffor you

<Newshock@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I never knew that bread was bad for you!!  I bake this wonderful
> fat free whole grain bread and now my family will eat nothing
> else!!  I thought I was doing something good for us.  Please
> explain why bread is a no no.

You are doing something good.
    ~~~
Whole grain breads, if made without oil, dairy or eggs, are NOT bad
for you. On some weight reduction plans (such as MWL), highly refined
carbohydrates may be restricted, but for most vegetarians or vegans,
whole grain breads and cereals are an essential element for fully
balanced nutrition. The Healing Heart Program encourages it's
participants to eat multiple servings of whole grains and most
of them report significant loss of unwanted weight. (The program
includes 45 minutes a day of aerobic exercise, a vegan diet of no
more than 10 percent calories from fat and stress reduction.)
---
Neal Pinckney <> Healing Heart Foundation <> Makaha, Hawaii <> AH6HM