My name iin vain (vein)?

My name was taken in vain (or is that vein?) again...
> HOWEVER, you might want to try adding a small amount of flax oil
> (as recommended by Dr. Ornish, via Dr. Pickney here on FF).

Neither I nor Dr. Ornish recommend flax seed oil (linseed oil) in
baked or heated foods. When flax seed oil is heated above 120 degrees
F (49 C) it loses its beneficial properites.

The recommended daily dose is only 3 to 4 grams (about one teaspoon)
daily. Flax seed oil should be kept refrigerated.
---
Neal Pinckney <> Healing Heart Foundation <> Makaha, Hawaii <> AH6HM