Oil Substitute

Thanks for all the biscotti recipes, everyone! I have another request for an oil substitute. I know someone mentioned something about prune baby food as a substitute, but I didn't know what proportion of baby food equals what proportion of butter. I have a recipe for reduced fat chocolate chip cookies that calls for 1/2 cup of butter and I would rather not use any at all. Also, if anyone has a fatfree version of chocolate chip cookies that would be even better! Thanks again!

AMY
Amy Lui
Cornell University
all13@xxxxxxxxxxx