Teflon Liners, etc.

I have also been searching for the teflon baking sheets and roll-up
cutting boards Michelle mentioned a while back. Michelle has not been
forthcoming about where she found these treasures.

This weekend I wandered into a Lechter's (a kitchenware chain found in
shopping malls) and found the teflon baking sheet liner (I think it was
about $1.99).

They also had some plastic chopping boards that had "hinged" sides so you
could fold them up and dump your veggies into a bowl like a big funnel. I
don't know if these are what Michelle has. If you go looking for them at
Lechter's don't look with the rest of the chopping boards - these were
hanging on a display pillar along with the teflon liners.

Julie in San Jose