Haw!  I had no idea other people ate mustard on their baked potatoes!  I
often take some raw potatoes to work, nuke them, and spread them with
mustard.  But I use horseradish mustard; it's also good on canned
garbanzos!  My favorite mustard of all times, however, is an imported one
that I can sometimes find when going to a larger city: it's from France,
comes in a crock, and is called "Moutard de Meaux".  Meaux, apparently, is
a region or town in France.  The mustard in incredibly good, and I've never
found any others quite like it.  Anyone else have favorites?

     Jane Smith
     Special Collections, Pickler Memorial Library
     Truman State University (formerly NMSU)
     Kirksville, Missouri  USA