Mustards

Haw!  I had no idea other people ate mustard on their baked potatoes!  I
often take some raw potatoes to work, nuke them, and spread them with
mustard.  But I use horseradish mustard; it's also good on canned
garbanzos!  My favorite mustard of all times, however, is an imported one
that I can sometimes find when going to a larger city: it's from France,
comes in a crock, and is called "Moutard de Meaux".  Meaux, apparently, is
a region or town in France.  The mustard in incredibly good, and I've never
found any others quite like it.  Anyone else have favorites?
Jane

     Jane Smith
     mjsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Special Collections, Pickler Memorial Library
     Truman State University (formerly NMSU)
     Kirksville, Missouri  USA