VLF Bread

Lee, none.

The oil that is included in most bread recipies is meant to keep the bread
fresher tasting longer.  You can try puree of prune or applesauce, but there
is no oil that can be used and still be FF.

HOWEVER, you might want to try adding a small amount of flax oil (as
recommended by Dr. Ornish, via Dr. Pickney here on FF).

I've given up all flour produts for the duration of my weight loss program
but I usually bake every day and don't so much as pass a bottle of oil past
the ingredients.  Come to think of it, I don't even HAVE a bottle of oil or
a stick of "pure flavor," my word for Crisco.  Any time anyone says, "But
the flavor's in the fat..." I offer to let them taste a spoonfull of Crisco.

Sometimes they actually get the idea!

Grins...Bev