Re: Pumpkin seeds

We've been buying lots of winter squashes this year, and have been roasting
their seeds. You can roast the seeds from any of them, though the big
have the fattest seeds. We simply clean them (this is the hardest part), soak

them in salt water for 20-30 minutes, then roast them at about 300 degrees
maybe 30 minutes or until they look light brown. We usually use the toaster
for this, so the main oven is free for pie or bread baking.

T. Sconyers