Re: Thanksgiving?

<< Hello everyone!
 After much dislike from my parents, we've decided to have a Vegetarian
 Thanksgiving. My mom wants me to cook it and I'm not too sure what to make.
 Could anyone please provide me with any ideas of what to make as a meal for
 fussy eaters when it comes to vegetarian? Neither of my parents are
 vegetarian and I'd like to impress them!
I am from a vegetarian family and we have been having veg Thanksgiving
forever.  We have lots of the standard traditional American side dishes
(veggies and salads) - i.e. whatever vegetarian side dishes your family likes
... and for the entree, we usually have homemade whole wheat dressing stuffed
and baked into Acorn Squash.  Very dressy looking and delicious.