Re: Thanksgiving?

<< Hello everyone!

 After much dislike from my parents, we've decided to have a Vegetarian
 Thanksgiving. My mom wants me to cook it and I'm not too sure what to make.
 Could anyone please provide me with any ideas of what to make as a meal for
 fussy eaters when it comes to vegetarian? Neither of my parents are
 vegetarian and I'd like to impress them!

I am from a vegetarian family and we have been having veg Thanksgiving
forever.  We have lots of the standard traditional American side dishes
(veggies and salads) - i.e. whatever vegetarian side dishes your family likes
... and for the entree, we usually have homemade whole wheat dressing stuffed
and baked into Acorn Squash.  Very dressy looking and delicious.

Trish