Bread alternatives

Andie is trying to give up bread for her McDougall program. I have also
cut down on bread recently. Instead of sandwiches for packed lunch, I have
the sandwich filling (hummous, mushroom pate, whatever) on the side, then
some brown rice and a salad. I keep a plate and a fork in work to eat it
all with!

Kate

Kate L ("for Leggings") Pugh                      01865 - (2)73564
Oxford Centre for Mathematical Biology,    |
T2 on the top floor,                       |     pugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Maths Institute,                           |
Oxford,                                    |     Pigeonhole at Corpus Christi
England.
                      http://users.ox.ac.uk/~corp0141/index.html