Please repost punch recipe

Hello All,

A few days ago, I recall seeing a punch recipe that looked good.  It had
kool-aid, pineapple juice, and ginger ale.  My twin nephews are turning
4 this next weekend and I'd like to make it for them. I thought I had
saved it, but I can find it now.

Thanks,

-- Rita

         ,'~``.
        ( o o )
 |                  -===  rheffner@xxxxxxxxxxxx ===-         |
 |  "Any sufficiently advanced technology is                 |
 |                indistinguishable from magic."             |
 |  .oooO              - Arthur Charles Clarke (b.1917)      |
 |  (   )   Oooo.           "Profiles of the Future", 1962   |
            (_/