Newbie

Hello, just wanted to say hello.  I am new to the vegetarian and low fat
thing. I have a disabled son, who has a major cholesteral and fat problem.
 It's a birth defect thing.  He was just put on a low fat strict vegetarian
diet.  This is a big change to us, so any tips or recipies will help alot.
 He can only eat with his fingers, so finger foods are important.  I have a 2
year old as well, who has always refused meat and is allergic to milk.  So he
is a natural vegetarian.  Funny how things work.  Anyhow, any tips Please
pass them along.

Thanks,
Lila